Serra de Collserola is the main mountain in Barcelona, range between the rivers Besòs and Llobregat. These mountains separate Barcelona from the Vallès plain and their tallest peak is the Tibidabo, at 512 m. It is the largest metropolitan park in the world - 8 times larger than the Bois de Boulogne in Paris, and 22 times larger than Central Park in New York.
Included in this day trip
- Local profesional cycling guide
- Start and finish at our shop.
- Italian Lavazza espresso while we present the route and options.
- Rental bike adapted to you.
- Guided route from 3 to 5 hours. Adapted to your level and time available.
- 3 options: short, long, all day.
OPTION 1: FULL ROUTE
- 4 climbs
- 69 kilometers
- 1200 meters elevation
- Duration 3 to 5 hours
- Highlights: Besós River, Forat del Vent, Tibidabo, Camp Nou, Montjuic.
OPTION 2: LONG ROUTE
- 3 climbs
- 57 kilometers
- 1100 meters elevation
- Duration 3 to 4 hours
- Highlights: Sagrada Familia, Tibidabo, Rierada, Camp Nou, Montjuic.
OPTION 3: SHORT ROUTE
- 36 kilometers
- 500 meters elevation
- Duration 2 to 3 hours
- Highlights: Sagrada Familia, Tibidabo, Camp Nou, Montjuic.