PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Who is responsible for handling your personal data?
Identity: CUESTA BIKE RENTAL S.L. (“CUESTA”)
Business Address: Carrer Avila 51 local 1, 08005 Barcelona (Barcelona)
C.I.F no.: B- 66717331
Telephone: (+34) 935995019
For what purpose do we handle your personal data?
We handle the information provided to us by the user in order to manage requests of information carried out via the Website, to send communication about the new arrivals or commercial offers of CUESTA that may be of their interest (also via email).
For how long will we retain your data?
The personal information will be retained until requested otherwise by the user. That said, the personal information of those users who purchase items via the Website will be retained for a minim period of six years, in compliance with current regulations.
What is the legitimation for handling your data?
The legal basis for data handling is the user’s consent which is provided through the agreement of the data handling clause and, when items are purchased, also on the grounds of the implementation of the contract. The user must complete all boxes marked as “compulsory” in the forms found on the Website. If the personal data required by CUESTA is not provided, this could result in incomplete attention being provided for requests required or, when purchases are being made, the impossibility to receive commercial communication. The user must communicate to CUESTA their updated information in order to ensure the information contained in their records is up to date and free of errors. The user has the right to revoke their consent at any time without that affecting retrospectively the handling of personal data implemented until that point.
With whom will we share your date?
We can share your information through the purchase of any product via our Website, the user’s information may be passed on to delivery or logistics companies such as ASM, DHL EXPRESS in order for the delivery or return of the items to be carried out and payment companies or platforms such as PAYPAL.
When returning items purchased through the Website, CUESTA will be able to communicate the user’s information to BANKIA in order to make the necessary refund.
For commercial communications, CUESTA has contracted the MAILCHIMP service, under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, available at https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TO6hAAG&status=Active.
What are your rights when you provide us your personal data?
Any user has the right to receive confirmation as to whether at CUESTA we are handling personal data concerning them or not.
The user may exercise their right to access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of incorrect information or, when applicable, request the abolition of data when the purpose for which it was collected no longer requires it.
The user may request the limitation of and objection to the handling of their data, under certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their personal situation.
The user may exercise the aforementioned rights, in the terms and conditions set out in the existing legislation, at the business address of CUESTA or request it via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that the response you receive is not satisfactory or if you wish to make a complaint or receive more information about any of these rights, you can refer to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Although this Website may be linked to other websites, we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked website, unless specifically stated herein.
You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any website which you access through a link from this Website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk.
COOKIES POLICY - CUESTA
More specifically, the user consents to CUESTA using the following cookies:
According to the entity who manages them:
• First Party Cookies: are sent to the user’s server from a browser managed by CUESTA.
• Third Party Cookies: are sent to the user’s server from a browser managed by another company which handles the information obtained through cookies.
According to the expiration time:
• Session Cookies: gather and store information while the user accesses the Website.
• Persistent Cookies: gather information stored on the server and are accessed and dealt with during the defined period.
According to the purpose:
• Technical Cookies: allow users to browse the Website and use different services (for example, controlling traffic, communicating data, completing the purchasing process of an order, etc.)
• Profiling Cookies: allow the service to be accessed according to predetermined characteristics (for example, language, type of browser, etc.)
• Analysis Cookies: allow user behaviour to be tracked and analysed (for example, the measuring of web activity, the creation of user profiles, etc.)
• Advertising Cookies: allow advertising areas to be managed and information to be stored about user behaviour through continuous observation of browsing habits which identifies specific profiles to target advertising.
The user can set their browser to allow or deny, by default, all cookies or to receive a warning for each cookie that is sent to their browser so they can decide if they want to allow or deny them at that time. Processes for blocking or deleting cookies differ from one internet browser to another, so the user must refer to the instructions provided by the internet browser, such as those outlined as follows:
• Internet Explorer Cookies Settings
• Google Chrome Cookies Settings
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications; therefore, we cannot guarantee that these guidelines fit exactly with the version of the browser being used.